Dame Caroline Spelman has urged local residents to have their say on planned improvement works to be carried out on the M42 at Junction 6 (Birmingham Airport, NEC)
The MP said: “Highways England are consulting on proposed changes to ease congestion and make Junction 6 of the M42 more resilient for the future.
“The consultation, which starts tomorrow [9th January 2018] and will be open until 19th February 2018, is available online via the link below.
“In addition to this, consultation events will be held in locations throughout the Meriden constituency and in Solihull at the Core Library in Touchwood.
“I would encourage local residents to take the time to have their say on this important issue by visiting the drop-in events or going online to look at the consultation".
You can view the consultation online here. Separately, public consultation events will be held in the following locations:
- Tuesday 9th January, 1pm - 8pm | The Arden Hotel, Coventry Road Solihull, B92 0EH
- Thursday 11th January, 12pm - 8pm | St Peter's Church Hall, Church Lane, Bickenhill, B92 0DN
- Saturday 13th January 10am - 4pm | Catherine De Barnes Village Hall, Hampton Lane, B91 2TJ
- Wednesday 17th January 12pm - 8pm | Marston Green Parish Hall, 38 Elmdon Road, Marston Green, B37 7BT
- Friday 19th January, 12pm - 8pm | Fentham Hall, Marsh Lane, Hampton In Arden, B92 0AH
- Saturday 27th January 2018, 10am - 4pm | Warwickshire Gaelic Athletic Association, The Club House, Catherine De Barnes Lane, Bickenhill, B92 0DB
- Wednesday 31st January, 10am - 5.45pm | The Core, Touchwood, Solihull, B91 3RG*
*Thereafter, a selection of presentation boards will be available for members of the public to view until 19th February.